Nursery Tours and Meet the Team Calls
What to Expect
We can’t wait to show you around our nursery and introduce you to the Bright Horizons experience. Your new Covid-safe personal tour has been specially designed to show you what we offer, get a feel for the nursery and chat with our staff.
Keeping Everyone Safe
We have changed the look and feel of our personal tours to reflect both our company ethos and the government guidelines for Covid 19. Keeping everyone safe is our highest priority.
To comply with current safety guidance and give parents peace of mind, where available, nursery tours will be exclusive to each family, booked in advance and scheduled to allow sanitisation between visits. Our enhanced safety measures ensure that we remain a safe environment for you, our nursery children and staff, while giving you plenty of time to look around.
At the moment, visits are slightly different. Here are a few of the Covid-safe changes we have made:
- If a personal tour is available at your chosen nursery, it may take place outside of our normal operating hours on evenings or Saturdays. Please check with the parent enquiry team to find out what options are available.
- For out-of-hours tours, there will always be at least two members of the team to welcome you.
- Tours are prearranged and only one set of parents/carers will be booked for each tour.
- One full household can attend the tour together - including your little ones.
- Parents/carers will be admitted only at the prearranged time, and we will ask you to wait outside the nursery until your allocated appointment.
- Between visits, we will undertake cleaning and sanitising of the nursery.
For our latest safety guidance and frequently asked questions, please click the links below:
During your tour/call, our nursery team will be on hand to answer any questions and to discuss your child’s individual care requirements. We want your child to feel comfortable right from the start.
Your tour or call with a member of the nursery team may last up to one hour and will consist of:
- An introduction to the nursery management team
- Details of our setting to showcase the Bright Horizons experience
- An explanation of fees and available funding options
- Details of availability and an explanation of how to register
- Details about the current menu and an opportunity to discuss any dietary requirements
Following your call you may also receive additional information, such as:
- Our Points of Excellence, including the nursery’s Ofsted report
- An e-brochure
- Recent parent reviews
- Virtual tour link to the nursery (where available)
- Link to the nursey’s Facebook page (where available)
- Fee sheet
- A copy of the current menu
- A registration form
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
We look forward to welcoming you!
0370 21 85167